Wagyu Beef Tomahawk Mb 6/7
• Australian F1 Wagyu Cattle
• Halal Slaughtered in Australia
• 400 days grain fed
• Ethically raised, High animal welfare
• Stay fresh in chiller (-2°C~0°C) for at least 3 days
• If not consumed within 3 days, store in freezer
Embrace the opulence of our Wagyu Beef Tomahawk MB 6/7, a truly magnificent cut that offers a visually striking and mouthwateringly delicious dining experience. Marvel at the extraordinary marbling and savor the intense flavors and unmatched tenderness that only a Wagyu Tomahawk with a marbling score of 6/7 can provide.
Delight your senses with these exceptional traits of our Wagyu Beef Tomahawk MB 6/7:
- Premium Marbling Quality: Relish every mouthful made all the more luxurious by an MB 6/7 marbling score, signifying a heightened level of tenderness, flavor, and overall deliciousness.
- Dazzling Presentation: With its impressive bone-in design, the Wagyu Beef Tomahawk steak offers a visual feast that transforms every dining scenario into a memorable event.
- Nutritional Powerhouse: In addition to delivering unmatched taste and texture, the Wagyu Beef Tomahawk is also a fantastic source of essential nutrients, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
- Grilling Perfection: The ideal steak for grilling or oven-roasting, this behemoth cut delivers a captivatingly smoky, tender and luxurious experience you and your guests won't soon forget.
With its exceptional marbling and unparalleled flavors, our Wagyu Beef Tomahawk MB 6/7 is the star of any momentous occasion. To help you choose the perfect size for your gathering, we've created a table showing the weight of the Tomahawk and the number of guests it can accommodate:
|Weight||Pax Serving Size|
|1.0 - 1.3Kg||2 - 3|
|1.3 - 1.6Kg||3 - 4|
|1.6 - 1.9Kg||4 - 5|
|1.9 - 2.2Kg||5 - 6|
|2.2 - 2.5Kg||6 - 7|
|2.5 - 2.6Kg||7 - 8|
Elevate your gatherings and share the joy of an unforgettable Wagyu Beef Tomahawk experience with friends and family.
|Well done||64 and above|
Keep in mind that these are approximate temperatures and the actual temperature required for your desired level of doneness may vary slightly based on factors such as the thickness of the steak and the specific preferences of the person being served. It's always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the steak is cooked to the desired level of doneness.